quarta-feira, 5 de dezembro de 2007

re-encontram-se: message in a bottle

"Every breath you takeEvery move you makeEvery bond you breakEvery step you takeIll be watching youEvery single dayEvery word you sayEvery game you playEvery night you stayIll be watching youOh, cant you seeYou belong to meHow my poor heart achesWith every step you takeEvery move you makeEvery vow you breakEvery smile you fakeEvery claim you stakeIll be watching youSince youve gone I been lost without a traceI dream at night I can only see your faceI look around but its you I cant replaceI feel so cold and I long for your embraceI keep crying baby, baby, please...Oh, cant you seeYou belong to meHow my poor heart achesWith every breath you takeEvery move you makeEvery vow you breakEvery smile you fakeEvery claim you stakeIll be watching youEvery move you makeEvery step you takeIll be watching youIll be watching youIll be watching youIll be watching youIll be watching you..."

the police

Nenhum comentário: